Subject: Re: [J3] Appreciation to all for a successful meeting!

From: Steve Lionel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2026 10:42:40 -0400

I share Tom's enthusiasm and gratitude. When we went into the meeting, I 
was doubtful that all 39 UTIs would get resolved and thought that we'd 
have to push the schedule back. I was delighted, then, that everyone 
buckled down and passed a record 51 papers to resolve, not just the 
UTIs, but other issues some had noticed.

The result is that we are sticking to the schedule and the standard is 
much the better for the issues being found (thanks to Malcolm and 
others) and resolved (same). Good job, everyone!

Steve

On 6/22/2026 9:17 AM, Clune, Thomas L. (GSFC-6101) via J3 wrote:
> I just wanted to again offer my appreciation to everyone, both 
> in-person and remote, for their efforts to make the meeting in UK a 
> smashing success.
>
> Cheers,
>
>  *
>     Tom
>
>
>